Book: The Start of Something Good (Jamett & Joseph Series) by Gracie Lee Rosecategories: Book, Women's Fiction, Romantic Comedy, Contemporary Fiction, Jamett Joseph Series, Beach Read, Coffee, Friends to Lovers, Chick Lit
Gracie Lee Roseabout this book: Who knew Mr. Right lived right next door?
If you've ever found yourself:
• in an unexpected relationship with a guy that slowly turns from platonic to promising
• inevitably falling for a guy because he only looks at you as a friend
• hoping to find one decent man in a cesspool of cheaters and heartbreakers who knows what it means to be courteous, honest, and respectful
…then this book has your name written all over it.
Read the debut of a wonderful series that will melt your heart, tickle your funny bone, and rekindle your faith in love everlasting — beginning with Book 1 of the Jamett & Joseph series: The Start of Something Good
"I loved this sweet contemporary! Jamie and Joseph meet in one of the most awkward and intriguing ways I've ever read, and what evolves is a friendship with all the earmarks of an enduring romance. The Start of Something Good is a delicious taste of things to come from Gracie Lee Rose. I can't wait for the next installment!"
~5 STARS! ~ Margaret Ethridge, author of Commitment
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
• Book Review: Is Coffee Good For You? Discover the powerful health benefits of coffee by Jeen van der Meer|
• Book Review: Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.