Book: Advance 3-D Matrix Chess - The Longitudinal Star Gate 14 Model - Single Set Games, Book One Vol.1 by Siafa B. Nealcategories: Book, Boardgames, Popular Chess, Mindgames, Advance Chess, Dynamic Logistics, Fun Chess, Strategics Logistics, Spaceship14, Mindboggling Games, Stargate14, Space-Aged Games, Chess
Siafa Basu Nealabout this book: My book is about playing advance chess from a 3-Dimensional perspective on a 3-Dimensional chess model, a space-aged type model whose name is the Longitudinal Star Gate 14 Model. Although this model handle the engagement of a maximum of 4 separate,unique games quadro-taneously , spontaneously and instantaneously ( A Single Set Game , Double Set Games, Tri-multaneous Games and Quadro-taneous Games ), this book focuses on the Single Set Games ; the other books discusses multi-dynamic problematic propagation perspectives. Book 1 Vol. 1 is the first book in this unique, one-of-a-kind 3-D chess book that contains Diagrams, Drawings, Illustrations and Photos displaying key information about the game board ( http://www.amazon.com/author/siafabneal). Included in this book, Book 1 Vol. 1 , Advance 3-D Matrix Chess, are detail descriptions and equations ( vector dynamic statements ) that actually takes a reader through 3 entire separate unique Single Set Games.
The gamer needs to understand the fundamental aspects of conventional chess in order to value , to appreciate and to digest Advance 3-D Matrix Chess and to enjoy the concepts of the three (3) unique separate Single Set Games of this book. Whether the reader is a Beginner, an Intermediate , a Semi-Professional or a Professional chess player, this book offers new, exciting dynamic concepts of a style of chess playing that is unique, space-aged and well ahead of its time ( a discussion about Year 2050 Chess styles of Advance Matrix Chess ).
If the reader is a chess gamer who is bored with conventional chess and ready to learn and to experience the complexities and the challenges of intense psychological warfare of Advance Matrix Chess , then this book will definitely meet and surpass the reader's expectations. As a chess player the content of this book that explores this new, exciting style of chess playing will assist the reader to acquire gaming knowledge about Advance 3-D Chess and will allow the reader to progress ahead of the learning curve well above the Masters and Grand-Masters of the classical games of conventional chess.
I invite you to enter the pseudo-dynamics and quasi-kinetics World of Chess in order to explore and to exhaust the opportunities to test the plasticity boundary limit ranges of your full spectrum cognitive elasticity cognition capabilities and potentialities. This book allows a reader to gain a different perspective about chess engagements and to test a readers's intelligence level for Logistic and Strategic Diagnostic and Prognostic Analysis.
The language of chess is indeed an art and is an expression of mathematical spatial relativity. Reader who benefit from my book are :
1. Those who find that the classical game of conventional chess a bit boring.
2. Those chess readers who are eager to learn the new,exciting concepts of Advance 3-D Matrix Chess.
3. Those readers who are chess enthusiasts and have high expectations of the game.
4. Those readers who have an open mind and are receptive to newer challenges and styles of playing chess.
5. Those readers who seek finger-nail biting, seat-gripping excitement for the new, one-of-a-kind games of Advance 3-D Matrix Chess.
6. Those chess readers who crave for hours of entertainment with non-conventional, out-of-the-box strategic games that are mind-boggling , mind-baffling and mind-blowing.
7. Readers who are avid Chess Players who may fall in the spectral kaleidoscopic rank ranges of Beginners, Intermediates, Semi-Professionals and Professionals.
8. Readers who play chess as a hobby and who take joy into experiencing for the first time the learning experiences about the complexities and the challenges of the intense psychological warfare of Matrix Logistics Chess.
9. Readers who crave for the ULTIMATE battle plan war games.
10. Chess readers who desperately want to divulge into the pseudo-dynamics and quasi-kinetic World of Chess in order to explore and to exhaust the opportunities to test the plasticity boundary limit ranges of their full spectrum cognitive elasticity cognition capabilities and potentialities.
11. Those readers who may want a different perspective of their intelligence test for Logistics and Strategics Diagnostics and Prognostics Analysis.
12. Chess readers who want to acquire the new, exciting gaming knowledge about Advance 3-D Matrix Vector Chess and to progress ahead of the learning curve well above the Masters and Grand-Masters of the classical games of conventional chess.
13. Chess readers who crave for the ULTIMATE Collector's book item in chess gaming. This book offers some important moral lessons for those readers with an open mind to newer opportunities to explore and to exhaust the tapestry of psychological warfare under the philosophical guidance to exhaust the possibilities to newer approaches to life in general. This book allows readers to Live for Greatness. The Greatness which comes from their minds and heart. It espouses the philosophy that , " You are what you think and you think therefore you are". The book dares readers to explore and to rediscover their innate dormant passion for excellence in their quintessential cognition quest in a journey that provides fun and entertainment during the process.
Some of my favorite quotes are :
• Memory and Retention : " If you don't use it, you lose it".
• Education/Time Management: " A mind is a terrible thing to lose".
• Building Behavior and Character:
"...Take the time to think, think is the source of your attitude.
... Take the time to improve your attitude, it is the key to your behavioral impressions.
... Take the time to behave, your behavior is the source of your character.
... Take the time to develop your character, your character is the key to your destiny. "
• Programming : " Responsible robotic programming, what's your policy?"
• Don't forget your C's : " To be COOL , To be CALM and To be COLLECTED ".
" ...Take the time to pray, prayers is the source of your inner strength.
... Take the time to play, playing reinvigorates your energy.
... Take the time to work well, working presents rewarding moments.
... Take the time to eat well, eating nourishes your body.
... Take the time to sleep, sleeping energizes your body.
... Take the time to converse well, conversing allows one to be an effective communicator.
... Take the time to nourish your body, you are what you eat.
... Take the time to be thankful, thankfulness presents rewarding experiences.
... Take the time to give, charity begins at home.
... Take the time to be Thankful to be at home, there is no place like home.
... Use your time resourcefully, we live on borrowed time.
... Take the time to pray, count your blessings in heavenly treasures".
I was inspired to write this book as well as several other Advance Chess books after designing the chess models, to name a few , which includes Model III, the Longitudinal Star Gate 14 Model and randomly engaging with a few games on each separate model. The thought of translating my findings did spark an interest to publish my books in order to reach out to a growing number of inquisitive chess enthusiasts world-wide and to raise the levels of awareness about its impressions concerning the sophistication of the possibilities and probabilities of the game into incrementally kaleidoscopic dynamics and kinetics spectral postulates.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Siafa Basu Neal (more)
Video 1: Advance 3-D Matrix Chess Video 1
Video 2: Advance 3-D Matrix Chess Video 2
• Book Review: Advance Chess: A Pre-Dawn to the Age of Superlative Bionic Robotic Intelligence Capabilities by Siafa B. ...|
• Book Review: Renaissance To The Dawn Of A New Age, Single Set Games, Book One Vol. 2 - A Qualitative Validation For The ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.