Book: Falling in Love with Your Job - How to create more fulfilment and excitement in your career by Hans Schumanncategories: Book, Job Hunt, Career Change, Redundancy, Furlough, Career Progression, Purpose, Job Satisfaction, Career Development, Career, Career Advice, Personal Growth, Career Guide
Hans Schumannabout this book: Have you ever wondered whether you in are the wrong job and whether there might be a better life out there for you? If that's you, this career guide will be just right for you.
In this book I have combined the best tools that I have been using over the years with my career coaching clients. They are the same tools that helped me once to leave the golden cage of the corporate world and start a new career as a life coach.
The book contains a wealth of inspiration and a simple step-by-step guide to help you find answers to the big questions in your life, such as:
- What do you really want from your career?
- What is most important to you in life?
- What are you good at?
- What job would inspire and excite you?
- What might be holding you back from living the life you want?
Having answers to these questions is critical to creating a fulfilling career, no matter whether you are job hunting, considering a career change or simply looking for new ways to thrive in your current career.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Career by Design - A Career Guide to Help Students, Veterans, & Career-Changers Find Their Dream Job and ...|
• Book Review: In Search of the Fun-Forever Job - Career Strategies that Work by Ellis Chase|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.