Book: Uncomplicate Business - All It Takes Is People, Time, and Money by Howard Farrancategories: Book, Finance, Human Resources, Customer Service, Marketing, Client Communications, Time Management, Dental, Business
Howard Farranabout this book: A bold, useful, uncomplicated guide to mastering the three keys of business success
In this practical book, Howard Farran shows that running a business isn't all that complicated–if, you're focusing on the right three areas:
• People: maximizing the potential of employees, customers, and yourself.
• Time: mastering the efficiency that helps a business turn the biggest profit possible.
• Money: learning to love the numbers that function as the business's scorecard.
With simplicity, good humor, and plenty of stories Farran reveals the actions that can lead anyone to bigger profits, happier people, and a more fulfilling life.
This book is for you if:
• You are wondering whether you have what it takes to start and achieve a successful business.
• You already have a business but are struggling to keep it afloat.
• You want to turn your modestly successful business in to a megahit.
• You want to achieve your goal in the simplest, fastest, and most time-tested ways.
"With Uncomplicate Business Howard Farran has created a concise, must-read, easy to follow cookbook for any small business owner, not just dentists, to operate successfully. I especially loved the sections on hiring, firing and empowering employees. We all know that dentists are historically bad business people and Howard Farran has been trying to educate us for years with his One Day Dental MBA."
— Edward J. Zuckerberg, D.D.S. Consultant, Author & Speaker on Social Media Marketing & Technology Integration for Dentists, Father of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Uncomplicate Business by Howard Farran
• Book Review: Fill Your Books - The 5 Keys To making More Money From Your Business - How To Get More Leads, Close More ...|
• Book Review: The APT Principle - The Business Plan that You Carry in Your Head by Russell F. Moran|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.