Book: The Bitcoin Revolution - The History, Mystery, and What It ALL Means! by Brandon Andersoncategories: Book, Digital Currency, Money, Cryptography, Payments, Bitcoin
Brandon Andersonabout this book: Bitcoin is an new currency that has evolved quickly the last years, the value of one Bitcoin is now over houndres of US dollars. The graph shows the growth in value for Bitcoins, at the same time as the hardware needed to mine Bitcoin decrease in cost.
Bitcoin is sometimes refereed as the new gold rush, this meaning that anyone can mine for the currency, all that is needed is a computer with a decent graphics card and specialized software.
Ensure that you don't miss out on this gold rush, you may loose the chance to earn money or is it the next big scam? Pick up this ebook today and find out!
Some Information On Bitcoin
• Bitcoin is a completely digital currency that was made to be spent online. They can be sent anywhere within minutes, and with a very little fee. With Bitcoin, you can quickly pay for a transaction without having to fill out any personal information.
• Even big name companies are starting to use Bitcoin (such as WORDPRESS, NAMECHEAP and more!
• Bitcoin are completely anonymous. They use advanced cryptography to allow you to send payments without having to give any personal information.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency - A guide to Blockchain, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by Oskar L. Braun|
• Book Review: The Bitcoin Book - An Original Puzzle Book with Real BTC Cryptocurrency (Volume 4) by The Author|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.