Book: Ernest and Mildred by Daniel DuBourcategories: Book, Family, Fifteen Children, Parents, Springfield, Massachusetts, Biography
Daniel Allen DuBourabout this book: Ernest and Mildred is a true and factual story of my father and mother who raised fifteen children. Complete with pictures and dates when each child was born, a synopsis of their lives; married, jobs, and children, etc. All born one at a time in Springfield, Massachusetts.
• First Born, Shirley when she was born, who she married and the names of her children.
• Second Born, Raymond, the date he was born, his service to our country, and when and who he married including the names of his children.
• Third Born, Ernest Jr., the date of his birth who he married and the names of his children.
• Fourth born, Jean, when she was born, and who she married and the number of children she bore including their names.
• Fifth born, Norma, who she married and the number of children she brought into the world.
• Sixth born, Lois, when she was born and who she married and the names of the children she bore.
• Seventh born, John, His service to our country, who he married and the names of their children.
• Eighth born, Janet, when she was born and who she married and the number of children she bore.
• Ninth born David
• Tenth born Jerry
• Eleventh born Larry
• Twelfth born Mike
• Thirteenth born Thomas
• Fourteenth born Daniel (Author)
• Fifteenth born Ronald
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Daniel Allen DuBour (more)
• Book Review: The Divided Island (Healing Stories) by Patricia de Hemricourt|
• Book Review: How to Be a Man - A Father & Son Guide by Derek Bryan Gillette|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.