Book: Doctrine of the Cross by JW Farquharcategories: Book, Word of God, Scripture, Cross, Eternal Life, Theology, Bible
JW Farquharabout this book: For 6000 years only half of the Bible has been available to humans. Science has proven that humans learn by both seeing and hearing. Although the text of the Bible can be heard when read, unfortunately there are no pictures in the Bible to help explain the text ... until now. What the Bible really says is spoken though the image of the cross so that a human can both SEE and hear the Word of God. After you see scripture on the cross 7 times, and then 25 times, and then 50 times, and then 250 times you will realize. When you realize what has been visible for 2000 years, that Jesus tried to tell us, then you will SEE what Jesus tried to show us on the cross. Find out whether the Doctrine of the Cross is right for you by answering 14 picture-questions in this book's beginning Chapter: CAN YOU SEE THE CROSS? There is no peace in the world in these end times. Something is missing. A picture is worth a thousand words. SEE them in the Doctrine of the Cross. Find out what has been missing.
• Did you ever have questions about the Bible that could never be answered?
• Did you ever wonder what the Tree of Life looks like?
• Have you ever questioned the whereabouts of Jesus, or the Holy Spirit in the Creation?
• Do you know what the image of God is, or the likeness of God is?
• Did you ever wonder how God could have a Son in heaven (in the spirit) without a mother?
• Did you ever wonder how the days of Creation came to be six days?
• Did you ever think about the numbers in the Bible ... why so many, and what they mean?
• Do you know why Jesus called himself both the Son of God and the Son of Man?
• Why does the Bible end with 7 bowls of wrath instead of happiness?
A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words. The pictures are in this book that invites the reader to step out of one's comfort zone to SEE what the Bible has to offer. The REWARD is waiting.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by JW Farquhar
• Book Review: The Lausanne Covenant Hypocrisy by JW Farquhar|
• Book Review: The Bible Confronts the Bible - A God of Compassion and Peace Emerges by Gray Fitzgerald|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.