Book: Automobile Electronics & 4-stroke engines by Radovan Marincategories: Book, Automotive Electronics, Automobile Diagnostics, Automotive Diagnostics, Car Diagnostics, Engine Electronics Management, Automobile Electronics
Radovan Marinabout this book: This book has been written on demands of number of professionals, enthusiasts and amateurs who had problem with understanding automobile electronics management and diagnostics. Besides covering in details automobile electronics components, essential knowledge of automobile engines, transmission and car electrics principle is explained also.
This book is very useful for all people involved in vehicle maintenance, as it is very practically written in manner to lead users in solving mechanical, electrical or electronics most common, as well as very rare, problems.
Finally, the author of this book is "General Automobile Engineer" with more than forty years of experience in automobile maintenance, and who spent most of his life upgrading his knowledge up to date.
Three good reasons why you should have this book if you are enthusiast, hobbyist or professional:
1. It will save you considerable amount of money when diagnosing and repairing faults on your own car.
2. Eliminating possibilities of being cheated when you have your car repaired by someone else.
3. Making easier troubleshooting and eliminating problems on your customer's vehicles, thus enabling you to make money much faster.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: An Automobile Odyssey by John Dalessio|
• Book Review: Arrogance and Accords - The Inside Story of the Honda Scandal by Steve Lynch|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.