Book: Cuquita - The alien miracle girl by Matthew Thomascategories: Book, Fiction, Sporty, Action, Thriller, Crime Fighter, Aliens
Matthew Thomasabout this book: Cuquita is the story of a stranded alien who had to live in disguise among humans until being rescued from earth by her own people.
• What inspired you to write this book?
The vastness and mysteriousness of the universe, the stories of UFOs and aliens, the great Carl Sagen, all inspired me to write this book.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
The primary readers could be the young. It is enjoyable for all age groups.
• How long did it take to write it?
It took about 2 years to complete this book. It was written in the old fashen, (typed on plain paper).
• How did you come up with the title?
As the main character is stranger than humans I randomly picked a strange name, "Cuquita".
• Why did you choose this cover?
The cover shows Cuquita's resemblance to humans yet how different she is.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Putting together every occurances, editing and re-editing were the hardest part for me before publishing my first book.
• Did you do research for your book?
I did not do much research as the story was alive in my mind for a long time. All I needed was plenty of time alone.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
What I learned is that, writing may be easier but marketing and selling are the hardest part.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
This book is written in plain English containing no foul language. It is enjoyable for all age groups especially the young and curious minded alien enthusiasts.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Matthew Thomas
• Book Review: The Girl in the Bird - Romance and Alien Power in the Current Middle Ages by Christine M Talley|
• Book Review: Two Brothers - Heritage (The Ramtalan Trilogy Book 2) by Sofia Diana Gabel|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.