Book: Dapper Carter's 8 Rules of Dating by Alan Mitchellcategories: Book, African American Erotica, African American Dating, Black Romance, Black Erotica, Urban Fiction, Contemporary Fiction, Omar Tyree, Eric Jerome Dickey, African American Romance
Alan Mitchellabout this book: Dapper Carter's 8 Rules of Dating is a sensual and exciting story about a former playboy who must rebuild his confidence and find true love. Along the way he encounters a myriad of awful dates and must create and incorporate eight rules to survive. It's sexy, erotic, and funny.
• "Alan Mitchell's Brooklyn based tale doesn't disappoint. New York dazzles as the backdrop for one man's journey to healing, self-actualization and ultimately love."
— Leah Mullen, author of "Again and Again"
• "This book is very sexy and captivating. Dapper takes you on a journey of his past relationships, breakups and how it struggles to get his physically and emotionally. Alan is an incredible writer and has a bright future. I can't wait to read more by this author."
• "I couldn't put it down - finished the book in one day! …live vicariously through Dapper Carter."
• "Great read. Very entertaining. Reminiscent of the early Eric Jerome Dickey with a sprinkle of Iceberg Slim spice. Alan Mitchell's freshman fiction effort gives an inside look into the mind of a man, who despite his playboy ways, is really looking to love and be loved. Mitchell's honesty through his character's journey is palpable and it evokes real emotions."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Heart of Crystal - Book One - Trust Me by Obelia Akanke|
• Book Review: The Doctor Is In - River’s Bank, a small town full of big love by B.L. Wilson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.