Book: The Cat Did It - A twisted tale of escape from brutal hoodlums by Claude Beccaicategories: Book, Fiction, Humor, Cannabis Trade, Older Women, British Columbia, Vancouver, Suspense, Power of Now, Friendship, Mystery, Cats, Adventure
Claude Beccaiabout this book: What do you do when you are bored and wish for some excitement?
Well first you analyze your resources: One, you are so poor that you subside on a cat food diet the last three or four days of the month before your pension kicks in; two, you are a loner and you hate carpet bowling or all the kind of entertainments geared for geezers.
Beware what you wish for because you might not always like what you get. It could start innocuously by meeting a stray cat before all hell breaks loose and life will never be the same ever. A journey in British Columbia, Canada, a few murders, difficult friendships, insight in the cannabis trade that ends in a flight into the unknown.
This is what could be called a British cozy, 200 pages you read wrapped in a blanket in you favorite armchair, or on a long airplane or bus trip with a lot of private chuckles.
What people say about the book:
• "A delightful read" — Ruth
• "A vivid edge of your seat story that makes you laugh and cry with many levels of entertainment..." — Karim
• "I could not put the book down..." — Glen
• "I love Clara, she is my super-hero" — Sonya
• "All the characters in the book are highly believable..." — Peter
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Dear Lucky - Letters to Our Cat by David Williamson, Ph.D.|
• Book Review: Jean Claude Van Damme - A Career in Kicking Ass by Nathan Shepka|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.