Book: The Perfect Guy by Ann Herrickcategories: Book, Teens, Stepfamilies, Blended Families, Stepbrother, Young Adult Romance
Ann Herrickabout this book: Rebecca wonders what it will be like to live with a guy on whom she's been crushing. Can she turn the relationship into something romantic? And what about her new stepfather? Will she be able to get along with him? How will her life change?
• "…The book has many twists and turns and provides a relaxing reprieve from stress and worry. I'd highly recommend this book for girls twelve to one hundred two. This book earns 4 ½ for pure charm and good writing."
— Wanda Horton, Word Museum
• "Who ends up with whom? You must read The Perfect Guy to find out... I've already recommended this book to my friends, but they'll have to get their own copies. I'm keeping mine so I can read it again and again."
— Lynda E. and Samantha Lukow, MyShelf.com
• "...it displays a certain kind of magic. ..the characters make this one a definite read."
— Roxanne Varden, Youngadultromancewriters.com
• "...[Rebecca's] a more complex, three-dimensional character...Ms. Herrick seems to understand what teen girls like reading..."
— Kendra Patterson, Romance Reader at Heart
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ann Herrick
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Moving May - A Stepbrother Romance by Giselle Renarde|
• Book Review: Ann Herrick Special Edition by Ann Herrick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|