Book: Fate's Fables (Fate's Journey) by T. Rae Mitchellcategories: Book, Fairy Tales, Supernatural, Shapeshifter, Adventure, Fae, Faery, Romance, Trolls, Goblins, Magic Secret Portal, Wonderland, Druids, Destiny, Goddess, Sorcerer, Sorceress, Young Adult Fantasy
T. Rae Mitchellabout this book: Fate Floyd's destiny has been decided by a mysterious stranger. Unseen forces are propelling her headlong into a journey of survival through the Book of Fables––a magical portal to a world fill with all manner of characters, such as goblins, druids, trolls, sorcerers, gods and faeries. Her only means of escape is to turn each dark fable into a happily-ever-after. Fortunately, Fate doesn't have to face the unknown alone. She has Finn, a boy she's never met before but somehow knows to the very core. Yet their profound connection makes him question his very existence and opens him up to an insidious influence, which threatens to tear them apart. As they push through this punishing course and confront the most unspeakable nightmares, Fate is ultimately forced to wage war with the monstrous entity hiding inside Finn or they'll remain trapped within the Book of Fables forever.
• "Fate's Fables is unlike any other fantasy novel I have read. Ms. Mitchell has a unique writing style with a quality almost like great fantasy novels of the past such as Lord of the Rings."
— Dani, A Walk On Words
• "I love the idea of the fables and the 'Words of Making'. Instead of just living in one story, I got to move through several and it was great to have both a dark and light element playing through the book."
— Myra, Pieces of Whimsy
• "If you loved The Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones, I'm sure you'll enjoy Fate's Fables. I can't wait to read the next book."
— Chyna, Lite-Rate-Ture
• "Combining wonderfully creative fables, a romance born from strange circumstances, and some incredibly delightful, colorful characters resulted in a stunning first book in a new trilogy."
— Jamie, Reviewer for Parajunkee
• "Fate's Fables reminds me of C.S. Lewis's books in which the words when spoken aloud rolled off your tongue and came alive. It was interesting, witty and suspenseful."
• "Wonderful fables, colorful characters, great read. Mitchell's ability to weave worlds and mini-stories together into this novel made it a rich read."
— Donna Barker
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Fate's Fables (Fate's Journey) by T. Rae Mitchell
• Book Review: A Sealed Fate by Lisa Gordon|
• Book Review: A Heart's Desire by Maira Bakenova|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|