Book: Outlaw by Matthew Pizzolatocategories: Book, Fiction, Outlaw, Lawmen, Assassin, Wild West, Old West, Western Fiction, Novella, Action Adventure, Soiled Dove, Historical Fiction, Western
Matthew Pizzolatoabout this book: Outlaw begins like any typical Western with a bad man looking to turn his life around. The story takes a dark turn as Wesley Quaid is forced embrace the kind of man he has become in order to overcome a vile evil. There's a bit of romance, a touch of humor and plenty of action.
• "I would never have thought of reading a western genre book before but since this was quite short I gave it a try and I'm really glad I did. Outlaw is an entertaining action packed read."
• "Outlaw is a very enjoyable read. I wasn't sure what to expect, as I haven't read a lot of books in this genre, but I was immediately drawn to the character Wesley Quaid, the protagonist/anti-hero so expertly crafted by the author Matthew Pizzolato."
• "OUTLAW is an intriguing tale that captivated me from the first page. I didn't want it to end."
• "There's the fast pace and action you expect in the genre, enough romance to satisfy any female readers, well drawn and interesting characters and a realistic setting."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Riding to Sundown by Troy D. Smith|
• Book Review: Wilda's Outlaw by Velda Brotherton|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|