Book: Star Wishes (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martinecategories: Book, Historical Romance, Menage Romance, Old West Romance, Western Romance
Missy Martineabout this book: Sarah Keevers grew up in an orphanage never knowing she had any family left. When she got old enough to leave, they let her stay and work for room and board. When a grandfather, she never knew she had, leaves her a large amount of cash, she's shocked.
The unscrupulous woman that runs the orphanage has plans to steal the money from Sarah, but luckily one of the orphan boys overhears her plans and warns Sarah.
It's 1856 and Sarah knows that women don't have any rights. So, she makes plans to escape and decides to take a few of the children with her. For it to work, she has to stop being a woman. A change of clothing and 'Samuel' is born. Dressed as a man, she takes the children west to make a new start.
She settles in Big Springs and is drawn to the sheriff and his bounty hunter brother. She's just about ready to tell them the truth about herself when her picture shows up on a wanted poster for kidnapping the children.
Will they be able to save her, and keep the children from going back to the home?
• 5 Stars - "This story has a great plot, spicey sex, and wonderful characters. It really pulls on your heart strings while stirring up some lust. This is a great book!"
— Stephanie Rollins, Book Reviews R Us
• "The tension with Sarah's story and the West brothers makes this a compelling read that is an emotional roller coaster. It's a great Wild West historical with an erotic twist."
— RomanceInReview, The Romance Reviews
• 4 Stars - "Ms. Martine has done a good job giving Star Wishes a believable historical air. She also gives her readers well-formed characters, from the heroine and her two beaus to the children all the way down to the more minor characters like the townsfolk."
— Bobby, BookWenches
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Missy Martine (more)
• Book Review: Anna Doubles Down (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martine|
• Book Review: When Kat's Away [Sequel to Anna Doubles Down] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martine|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|