Book: The Dolan Girls by S. R. Mallerycategories: Book, Historical Fiction, 1800s Nebraska, Whorehouse Madams, Soiled Doves, Schoolmarms, Buffalo Bill, Robberies, Outlaws, Horse Whisperers, Pinkerton Detectives, Annie Oakley, Western Romance
S. R. Malleryabout this book: Who doesn't enjoy a simple, Western romance? Well, in THE DOLAN GIRLS, you get even more bang for your buck! The three Dolan girls are Irish in origin, and strong in their resolve. Two of them are whorehouse madams, surrounded by ladies of the night and colorful customers, and the third one is a bright, young schoolmarm. When they all meet up with a Pinkerton detective, a horse whisperer, Buffalo Bill, Annie Oakley, and tough outlaws, sparks fly, sending the reader back with them into the 1800s, where plenty of action, descriptions of the Old West, and romance reign supreme.
• "S. R. Mallery really knows how to pen historical fiction! Her writing transports you to the 1800s Old West, with characters and timeless relationships that keep you engrossed. Don't miss this one!"
— Amy Metz, Best Selling Author, Murder & Mayhem Goose Pimple Junction Series
• "The Dolan Girls is a heartbreaking, yet uplifting tale; an historical Wild West romance that will have you reading through the night. Another 5 stars for S. R. Mallery. Can't wait for her next one!"
— Donalie Beltran, Award Winning Author, Murder Is A Family Affair
• "The Dolan Girls is western fiction as you've never read it. S. R. Mallery's words thunder off the page like a cattle stampede. And her sharply written characters demonstrate that truly it was women who tamed the American West."
— Steven Ramirez, Author, Tell Me When I'm Dead Series
• "Proud, protective, resilient women team up with bawdy, Old West charm in S. R. Mallery's newest book. Loved it!"
— Judith Lucci, Best Selling Author, Alexandra Destephano Novels Series
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by S. R. Mallery
• Book Review: Genteel Secrets by S. R. Mallery|
• Book Review: The Star Girls (The Star series Book 1) by Ken Coleman|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|