Book: The Snowbound Bride (The 12 Brides of Christmas Book 11) by Davalynn Spencer
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Davalynn Spencerabout this book: Life rarely works out as we planned, right? That's what happens to Ara Taube in The Snowbound Bride. Circumstances force her into a situation she never would have chosen—and into a family setting that meets every need of her heart. Readers of historical Western romance will enjoy the story of Nate Horne and Arabella Taube. As a novella in The 12 Brides of Christmas collection, it is a quick read for an evening at home, or an afternoon break at the coffee shop. I chose the name Ara for my character because it was my maternal grandmother's name and she was quite a spunky lady! She was also German, so I played up that heritage and had great fun with the surname Taube and what readers will discover about its meaning. The hardest part of writing this novella was keeping it to the required word-count limit. Oh, how I'd love to make it a full-length novel!
I fell in love with the characters who introduced themselves to me as I worked on the story last summer. Especially Beetle, the "match-making dog" as one reviewer wrote.
• Let the Horne family draw you into their circle. And if you like what you see, maybe you'll look into the sequel that releases September 1st, The Columbine Bride. — Davalynn Spencer
• The Snowbound Bride, by Davalynn Spencer, is a Christmas treasure of picturesque scenery, the tension of an unexpected meeting, and sweet, surprising love. From the first sentence, Spencer's mastery of descriptive language and masterful weaving of a web of love, drawing two lonely people toward each other will draw you in. — NG
• The Snowbound Bride" was entertaining with a sweet romance, a bit of drama, and a touch of humor. — DR
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Davalynn Spencer
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The 12 Brides of Christmas Collection - 12 Heartwarming Historical Romances for the Season of Love|
• Book Review: The Twelve Ways of Christmas by Sandra M. Odell|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|