Book: The Lady in the Mist (The Western Werewolf Legend #1) by Catherine Wolffe
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Catherine Wolffeabout this book: The Lady in the Mist, The Western Werewolf Legend, #1 is the first in a series. I loves writing western romances with a paranormal twist. Werewolves during the Civil War who Rebels battling against the Yankees who are vampires hell bent on the heroine's blood.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
Romance readers will enjoy answering the question "What do you do when you discover you're a werewolf in love?"
• Why did you choose this cover?
My cover is a creation of the illustration artist, Ally Thomas. I use her work because she's so talented and easy to work with.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
The hardest part of writing the book was getting in the heads of characters who are newly born as werewolves an discovering their reactions to the 'gift'. Research was mostly a figment of my imagination.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned a lot about my writing and the different sub-genres I enjoy writing.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
Thanks for dropping by my blog and check out excerpts from several of my books.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Catherine Wolffe
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Lady in the Mist (A Werewolf's Tale) - Sample by Catherine Wolffe|
• Book Review: The Alpha's a Bitch: Rise Of The Pack Princess Complete: A Paranormal Werewolf Romance by Cera D. Colby|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|