Book: Lose Weight, Feel Great - How I Lost Over 60lbs. with the Help of a Personal Trainer by Kevin R. Givencategories: Book, Fitness, Nutrition, Health, Diet, Calories, Weight Loss
Kevin R. Givenabout this book: This book is my personal story of the battle of the bulge. It's how I lost over 65 pounds with the help of a personal trainer. I was inspired to share my story and write this book after years of struggling with weight problems I finally found a solution that worked for me and it can work for you too!
• People who are interested in losing weight will be the primary readers of this book.
• It took about a month to write as the information was basically in my head.
• I just thought about how I felt great after losing weight.
• I chose the cover because it was the best picture that I had to use.
• There was no real hard part it just flowed.
• I researched weight loss books articles and magazines.
• I learned after discovering Ida Wasserman that it's never too late to start a fitness program.
• I want to say to my readers that if I can loose weight you can too! Once you start, it's easy!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Kevin R. Given
Video: Lose Weigh Feel Great
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|