Book: Love Vegan - Authentic Mexican Favorites Made Easy by High Cedar Presscategories: Book, Vegetarian, Mexican, Mexican Recipe, Vegan Recipe, Vegetarian Recipe, Vegetarian Cookbook, Mexican Cookbook, Veganism, Vegetarianism, Quick and Easy, Vegan Cookbook
High Cedar Pressabout this book: Simple, everyday vegan meals inspired by authentic Mexican flavours from all over the country. The lively and vibrant flavours of Mexico make the cuisine very diverse and extremely easy for a vegan to enjoy traditional authentic dishes made in your very own kitchen.
The recipes within 'Love Vegan' have been carefully refined to provide you with delicious vegan alternatives to classic Mexican dishes, without compromising on the taste, texture or flavour of these well known favorites.
- All recipes are designed to take no longer than 30 minutes preparation time - perfect for creating exciting delicious meals, even on busy weeknights.
- No 'artificial vegan meat' or hard to find ingredients. All recipes are made up of ingredients that you would commonly have in your pantry or can easily find at your local supermarket.
- Authentic and traditional dishes that have been carefully refined to not include animal products yet still retaining the taste, texture and flavour that we all know and love.
Mouth Watering Recipes Include:
- Mexican Wedges with Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Fully Loaded Nachos
- Black Bean Flautas
- 7 Layer Mexican Dip
- Vegan Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
- Roasted Sweet Potato & Bean Quesadillas
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Crispy Mexican Churros
- Chili Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Buñuelos (Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps)
Whatever your reasons are for integrating vegan food to your life, whether you fully adopt a vegan lifestyle or perhaps you are health conscious and would like to limit your weekly intake of meat, Love Vegan will inspire you to cook beautiful colourful and flavoursome Mexican meals in a simple and easy way.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by High Cedar Press
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Love Vegan - Authentic Indian Favorites Made Easy by High Cedar Press|
• Book Review: My Husband is NOT a Vegetarian by Sharon Rouco|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|