Book: Love Vegan - Authentic Indian Favorites Made Easy by High Cedar Press
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
High Cedar Pressabout this book: Whether you are a vegan, vegetarian or simply looking to improve your diet 'Love Vegan' has summed up all the Indian favorites and adapted them so vegans can still enjoy authentically delicious food...and best of all you will not spend more than 30 minutes preparing each meal!
- All recipes are designed to take no longer than 30 minutes preparation time - perfect for creating exciting delicious meals, even on busy weeknights.
- No 'artificial vegan meat' or hard to find ingredients. All recipes are made up of ingredients that you would commonly have in your pantry or can easily find at your local supermarket.
- Authentic and traditional dishes that have been carefully refined to not include animal products yet still retaining the taste, texture and flavour that we all know and love.
Mouth Watering Recipes Include:
- Vegan 'Butter Chicken'
- Vindaloo Tofu
- Coconut Tofu Keema
- Sweet Potato & Chickpea Tikka Masala
- Spiced Potato and Pea Parathas
- Onion Pakoras
- Coconut Almond Burfi
- Carrot & Ginger Chutney
Whatever your reasons are for integrating vegan food to your life, Love Vegan will inspire you to cook beautiful authentic and exotic Indian meals for all occasions, every night of the week.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by High Cedar Press
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Love Vegan - Authentic Mexican Favorites Made Easy by High Cedar Press|
• Book Review: My Husband is NOT a Vegetarian by Sharon Rouco|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|