Book: Diary of a Vampire Stripper by Cinsearae Santiagocategories: Book, Werewolves, Zombies, Strippers, Night Club, Paranormal Romance, Horror, Chick-Lit, Vampires
Cinsearae Santiagoabout this book: Diary of a Vampire Stripper is the tale of young Audra Perez,hard-up for cash and looking for a quick-fix to her financial woes. After all, a girl needs a roof over her head, not to mention tuition for school. When she auditions to be a stripper and is (to her surprise) chosen, things seem to be fine and dandy until a mysterious-looking gentleman starts to frequent the club. When they start exchanging friendly banter and they get to know each other more, Audra falls head-over-heels for him, and they begin dating against club rules.
One hot night at his beach house changes her life forever.
Things a turn for the worse as she wakes up to find herself a vampire, her lover gone without a trace, her 'new' life a horrid, laughable mess --sometimes even scary--as she handles everything with snarky, dry wit and dark humor. And if you think vampires and werewolves can't be the best of friends, think again. And did I mention Audra is dating a ghoul, now? Don't call him a zombie though, that just pisses him off.
• "DIARY OF A VAMPIRE STRIPPER is funny in the same ways that the movies BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, MY BEST FRIEND IS A VAMPIRE, and I KISSED A VAMPIRE are funny: they're campy, but they're campy with heart. ..It's everything you hope it will be: funny, romantic, snarky, and a great read!" — Fresh Fiction
• "This is a rocking, fast paced, uproarious story that will leave audiences laughing hysterically and still totally heart warmed. For anyone who loves vampires and weres, and some seriously complex issues, this is the novel for you." — (4 stars) Night Owl Romance
• "The originality of this is just brilliant and it sucked me in right from the start." — (5 stars) Book Devotee Reviews
• "This is not just another vampire book." — (4 stars) Reader's Favorite
I started writing short stories in 3rd grade, but the mundane style I began with quickly morphed into creepier tales, from ghosts to anything else that went bump in the night, until I began writing more on one of my favorite subjects: vampires. Although I don't mind a bit of hot romance, I like a bit of adventure in the mix. And with my dark sense of humor, that gets thrown in as well. I just love dark humor; it must be innate! Not to mention I'm a big Vincent Price fan. Anything strange and unusual, odd, bizarre, mysterious and eerie has always influenced me in some form or another, especially in my writing, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Anything horror or paranormal-related will always pique my interest faster than the latest idiotic reality/competition show.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video 1: Diary of a Vampire Stripper by Cinsearae Santiago
Video 2: Diary of a Vampire Stripper II
• Book Review: THEM Incursion - A Scratch Sullivan Paranormal Post-Apocalyptic Action Novel by M.D. Massey|
• Book Review: The Living Night - Part One - An epic tale of vampires, werewolves, horror, fantasy and action by Jack ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|