Book: The Blooddaughter Trilogy - Second Blood - Blood Huntress - Blood Reprisal by Wil Ogdencategories: Book, Dracula, Bathory, Dark Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Action, Drama, Intrigue, Mystery, Vampyre, Vampire
Wil Ogdenabout this book: All three novels of The Blooddaughter Trilogy in one book.
Shauna discovers the vampires in her favorite novels are real, as she hoped they would be. Her initial encounter with them proves fatal for her.
She awakens as one of them, but the mysterious vampire who turned her has disappeared. She is taken under the wings of both the Countess of Philadelphia and the legendary Elizabeth Bathory and soon discovers that even immortality can be fatal.
Adjusting to life without the Sun and the need to feed, Shauna travels to Europe to track down the notorious vampire hunter, Henry the Inquisitor.
Her companion has particular difficulty adjusting to the new powers in Europe. Defending her friend will make enemies among the vampire royalty.
Reviews of Book I of The Blooddaughter Trilogy: Second Blood
• "The hooks were in me right away and never let loose. Fast pacing, interesting characters, and interesting vamp history mixed in throughout."
• "A return to a time when vampires were more about blood than teenage crushes."
Reviews of Book II: Blood Huntress
• "I have a thing for vampire novels and this is anything but Twilight. It weaves truth from history into a realistic setting. I couldn't get enough and can't wait to start the next one!"
• "Held me spellbound from page one. This one is a masterpiece."
Reviews of Book III: Blood Reprisal
• "I liked the trilogy as whole but this book was by far the best of the three."
• "It shouldn't end! This series has been a fun ride."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Blood Ties (Noble of Blood Series Book 2) by A L Wright|
• Book Review: Blood Of Your Blood by Reza Ali|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.