Book: Maggie for Hire (Maggie MacKay - Magical Tracker) by Kate Danleycategories: Book, Vampires, Paranormal Mystery, Strong Female, Female Detective, Contemporary Fantasy, Los Angeles, Humorous Mystery, Funny, Bounty Hunter, Vampire Slayer, Urban Fantasy
Kate Danleyabout this book: When Los Angeles is overrun by monsters, someone needs to take out the trash, and that someone is Maggie MacKay - a dimension jumping, magic tracking, tough talkin' broad whose hobbies include moonlit walks and staking things.
Three years ago, her dad disappeared in the middle of an assignment and the vampires decided it was time for bloodsuckers to inherit the earth. It's up to Maggie and her elfin partner, Killian, to solve the mystery of her dad's disappearance and find an ancient artifact in a matter of life and undeath.
WARNING: This book contains cussing, brawling, and unladylike behavior.
• "If urban fantasy could be bottled, then this story is a shot-glass full of awesomesauce." — Dark Side of the Covers
• "Kate Danley has served up a female lead character to fill the gap that the ending of Buffy the Vampire Slayer left in the world of sci-fi/fantasy." — Twisting the Lens
• "The writing is fast paced, the quips are fun, and Maggie cracked me up something fierce...Quirky, fun and gory, I can envision Maggie on a lot of different adventures down the line." — Once Upon a Time
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
• Book Review: Maggie's Ghost: A Maggie McGill Mystery (Maggie McGill Mysteries Book 6) by Sharon Burch Toner|
• Book Review: The Complete Katon University Series by Andrea Pearson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|