Book Review: Hold On (The Vargr Clan Trilogy Book 2) by Angela Stevenscategories: Book, Paranormal Fantasy, Native American, Shifters, Young Adult, New Adult, Werewolves, Skin Walkers, Lycans, Urban Fantasy
Angela Stevensabout this book: Hold On is the second book in the Vargr Clan Trilogy. After the dramatic conclusion of book one, Tore Vargr is left to pick up the pieces but consumed by hatred and despair he is unable to collect himself together.
In this second book, Tore's children have grown up and find themselves living a life they had never signed up for. With their father missing they find they have a new problem on their hands. Eva has begun to show signs that she is transitioning but when her brothers see her shift into an owl, they are left with questions only their father can answer.
Meanwhile Tore is struggling to Hold On.
Hold on to what is good,
Even if it's a handful of earth
Hold on to what you believe,
Even if it's a tree that stands by itself.
Hold on to what you must do,
Even if it's a long way from here.
Hold on to your life,
Even if it's easier to let go.
Hold on to my hand,
Even if someday, I'll be gone away from you.
Newly released people are already praising Hold On:
• "One thing I think really stands out in Hold On, even a little more then the first book is the Native American traditions that the author writes about." — Victor Longshanks
• "Readers can experience anger, suspense, joy, disgust, frustration, surprise, sadness and excitement, all in one chapter! So hold on and I recommend you fasten some sort of emotional seat belt." — Conni Byron
• "Angela Stevens has an imagination that takes you one way, and you'd be fine with that direction bearing the fruit you expected, then some unforeseen transition occurs and there's a whole other, wilder visual to contend with. It's premium storytelling." — Jason Howell
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Angela Stevens
Excellent StorytellingHold On continues seamlessly from The Wolf You Feed, but with a whole new range of circumstances and eventualities affecting the fortunes of this disparate family.
Angela Stevens gets into the very soul of her characters and their surroundings with a fascinating detail of Native American subjects. The story is multi-genre and delivers something for all readers. Excellent storytelling! [by Peter Thomson]
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video 1: The Wolf You Feed is book 1 in The Vargr Clan Trilogy
Video 2: The Wolf You Feed Book Trailer version 2
• Book Review: The Wolf You Feed (The Vargr Clan Trilogy Book 1) by Angela Stevens|
• Book Review: An Unbreakable Will (The Vargr Clan Trilogy Book 3) by Angela Stevens|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|