Book: The Nepali Flat by Gordon Alexandercategories: Book, Non-Fiction, Travel, Nepal, Himalaya, Hiking, Camping, Mount Everest, Trekking
Gordon Alexanderabout this book: Join Gordon for a spot of Himalayan-style trekking in this laugh-out-loud account of taking on one of the most formidable hikes on Earth. Whether you're desperate to travel there, or looking for a good excuse not to go, The Nepali Flat will point you in the right direction.
Gordon teams up with mountain guide Subash and Sherpa-porter Nima (collectively dubbed Seabass and Nemo by another Aussie trekker) to deliver a story that is both hard to put down, insightful and entertaining. 10% of the profits head back to Nepal to help with the continued rebuilding effort after the horrific earthquake last year.
• "The first-person narrative is utterly charming. I felt like I was there, without the extreme physical duress." — Amazon Customer
• "What a great book about trekking in Nepal. I really enjoyed his storytelling and humor." — Paul, Amazon Customer
• "This book is thoroughly entertaining. He's written it as though he's sitting with you, telling you his story over a beer or two.." — Goodreads Reviewer.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Transformative Travel in Nepal - Fulfilling a Dream in the Himalayas by Kate Benzin|
• Book Review: Live the Eternal Life Adventure in 8 Chapters and Avoid Death by Paul Leonard Foskett|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|