Book: Travel Memoirs with Pictures - Exploring the world by Brenda Mohammedcategories: Book, World Travels, Adventures, Personal Memoirs, Travel Memoirs
Brenda Mohammedabout this book: This book is all about my travels across the world. It was recently written by me after I returned from one of my fantastic trips abroad. I have not visited the entire world in my lifetime, but the places I have visited deserve special mention.
I decided to do a book with pictures because so often we describe places we have visited but people can never really picture it without seeing photographs.
I am not a Trip Adviser or a travel expert. I just want to share the wonderful experiences I had on my trips.The book will also give information to readers about places they may be planning to visit in the near future.
I chose the book cover because the Eiffel Tower in Paris is one of my favorite places. Choosing the name of the book was simple because the name is exactly what the book is all about.
I have decided to only do a Kindle edition for several reasons.
1. Photographs fade constantly and with print on demand books the pictures will not last.
2. With a Kindle Edition I can update the book very easily each time I visit new places.
3. I can change pictures as often as I wish with a Kindle Edition.
4. Kindle Editions are priced lower than paperback books and this is a benefit to the reader.
I do hope that my readers enjoy this book which has already gained one five star review since it was published in August 2014.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Brenda Mohammed (more)
• Book Review: How to Publish Your Memoirs for Free by Bohdan O. Szuprowicz|
• Book Review: 3mph - The Adventures of One Woman's Walk Around the World by Polly Letofsky|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|