Book: I Found My Tomorrow in Paris - One Woman's Journey to a New Life by Marilyn Giorgetticategories: Book, Solo Travel, Personal Memoir, Paris Travel, France Travel, Inspirational, Travel Memoir
Marilyn Giorgettiabout this book: What do you do when your 30 year marriage is over your finances are in chaos and your best friend betrays you? You take a deep breath and take a long journey...to France. You don't know a soul nor the language but you enroll in the university to learn it.Once in Paris, friendships flourish and seemingly insurmountable problems are solved. After a serendipitous phone call and a chance encounter with an American businessman your life changes in ways you never dreamed possible. You find your tomorrow and new meaning to the second half of your life. Through faith and perseverance your life is on track.
• "This is one of those rare books that I am reading more slowly on order that it doesn't end too soon. Wonderfully engaging writing style."
• "Very interesting and encouraging book. Brings hope for more in life to this 68 year old lady who has all but given up for more adventures. Lively and rich descriptions of life in France; a page turner."
• "Loved every heartfelt word. This book is full of positive thinking and can make even the biggest nay sayers believe they can accomplish anything they want."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: A Kiss of France (The Quickstart Series) by R & M Engels|
• Book Review: Inspired by Paris - Why Borrowing from the French Is Better Than Being French by Jordan Phillips|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.