Book: The Truth About Day Trading Systems - 12 Tricks That Smart Traders Use To Make Fortunes In The Futures Markets by William F. McCreadycategories: Book, Day Trading, Futures Trading, Learn to Trade, Commodities, E-Mini Trading, How To Trade, Make Money Trading, Trading Systems
William F. McCreadyabout this book: This is a little book with a big message. It offers an overview of what you should and shouldn't do and know before you start trading. Being a successful trader is more than just "pulling the trigger". It's risk management, money management, trading psychology and what makes the market tick.
• WRITE ABOUT THE BENEFITS YOUR BOOK OFFERS TO ITS READERS!
Prospective traders often don't know what they don't know and can get into trouble, lose a lot of money and become discouraged. This book can help prepare and protect them.
• WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO WRITE THIS BOOK?
It's a way to share my outlook on trading with others.
• WHO ARE THE PRIMARY READERS OF YOUR BOOK?
Traders and prospective traders.
• HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO WRITE?
A few months, mostly distilling 15 years of content into a few short chapters.
• WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS COVER
My graphic artist and web designer chose it, and I like it.
• DID YOU DO RESEARCH FOR YOUR BOOK?
I extracted material from my Futures Trading Secrets course and FuturesBlogger.com blog, developed over a period of many years of teaching students how to trade.
• HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THE TITLE
The title kind of created itself.
• WHAT WAS THE HARDEST PART OF WRITING YOUR BOOK?
Condensing hundreds of pages of content into a short little book.
• DID YOU LEARN ANYTHING FROM WRITING YOUR BOOK AND WHAT WAS IT?
That what I learned in the process of teaching myself to trade many years ago has stood the test of time.
• WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO YOUR READERS?
Trading is the perfect business! Learn to do it the right way.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: A Beginner's Guide Profitable Stock Options Trading - Lessons I learned losing $100,000 to accelerate your ...|
• Book Review: The Omicron Forex Trading Manual by Seamus McKenna|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|