Book: Into the Wilderness (The Wilderness Series Book 2) by Pamela Ackersoncategories: Book, Science Fiction, Western, Romance, Series, Saga, Time Travel
Pamela Ackersonabout this book: The time-travel saga continues with book 2, Into the Wilderness. Dr. Karen Anderson returns to the past, to the Lakota and her life with Standing Deer. A unique love story transcends time, bringing two soulmates together on a journey interwoven with romance, revenge, and intrigue.
The trouble among the People started with the promise of gold in the Black Hills, the sacred ground of the Sioux Nation.
The Indians refused access to their sacred lands, and pledged to continue to protect their home and their families.
The Little Big Horn Battle – Custer's Last Stand looms, ending a lifestyle the People have always known. Over the span of time, they fight for freedom and the promise of tomorrow.
• "Love the twists that occur in this book, amazing sequel"
• "Wonderfully written... Couldn't put it down, I want more. I hope it goes on and on. Thank you for the love!!!!"
• "If you enjoy time-travel, you'll enjoy this. Very clever and fun to read."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Pamela Ackerson
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Across the Wilderness (The Wilderness Series Book 1) by Pamela Ackerson|
• Book Review: Wilderness Bound (The Wilderness Series Book 3) by Pamela Ackerson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|