Book: The Vintage Club by Darin Gibbycategories: Book, Wine, Vintage, Grapes, Ferment, Holy Grail, Vinegar, Thriller
Darin Gibbyabout this book: I wrote The Vintage Club because of all the fascinating symbols behind the use of wine. While many of the Holy Grail legends follow the chalice that allegedly held the blood of Christ, there wasn't book that followed what was in the cup. The Vintage Club tells about a group of the world's wealthiest individuals set on finding one of those myths--one that asserts that it was wine in the cup.
Here are a few reviews:
• Look out Dan Brown, you have competition! Darin Gibby's style of writing has you hooked from the very beginning. The characters are well formed and believable. The twist at the end is perfect. — Goodreads
• What if you could make a wine from the same seeds that made the wine that Jesus served at the Last Supper? Would it transform you? Would you live forever? In the vein of Dan Brown, Darin Gibby's debut novel asks questions of our more sacred stories, and what secrets they might hold for our present day. — Amazon
• Kilpatrick Townsend partner Darin Gibby put his knowledge into a fiction novel, "The Vintage Club." The novel unravels a myth that an ancient variety of grapes may contain the ingredient to the "elixir of life". But things take a sinister turn when the scientist hired by the club ends up dead, and the prime suspect ends up running for his own life. — LAW WEEK COLORADO
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Darin Gibby
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: The Vintage Club by Darin Gibby
• Book Review: Vintage Murder - A Wine Salesman Mystery (Volume 1) by Jim Wheat|
• Book Review: The Persistent Observer's Guide to Wine by JP Bary|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|