Book: The Screaming by David Grahamcategories: Book, Crime, Supernatural, British, American, Mystery, Horror, Paranormal, Thriller
David Grahamabout this book: Author's description: "Imagine a world where technology finally bites back and children scream. You'll never view your cell phone in quite the same way again."
About the book: "Part eco thriller, part crime fiction, part horror and paranormal, 'The Screaming' is a multi-layered book that you'll find hard to put down. In fact, you might be screaming for more ..."
• "I TOTALLY LOVED this book! I loved the humor, the gay slant, the characters, the intriguing plotting. The reader's hook is a grabber--yes, both gory and explicit, but fully setting the context of this exciting thriller." (Mallory Heart Reviews)
• "This story is a thriller, drama, mystery, horror, and even a love story all rolled into one. The first page grabbed me and didn't let go until the end." (I Create Purty Thangs)
• "This book sounded so intriguing from the summary on Amazon, but I wasn't expecting such a multi-layered story full of so many interesting characters! Aside from the great read, this book has an interesting, underlying message about cell phone overuse that may make you want to chunk such devices...just saying..." (Book Nose Rose)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: The Sound of Sirens by David Carter|
• Book Review: Extreme Liquidation - Caitlin Diggs Series #2 by Gary Starta|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|