Book: Lead Your Team to Win by Maxine Attongcategories: Book, Improve Teams, Office Work, Improve Morale, Safe Space, Winning Teams, Teamwork
Maxine Attongabout this book: A safe space is critical to a well-functioning team, because it allows every team member to take risks, learn, grow, and ultimately perform at optimal levels. Think about the safe space as the office version of Las Vegas: what happens in the room stays in the room. This is the place to be weak, vulnerable, indolent, petulant and indulgent, knowing that whatever is said and done happens in a faraway place that has no bearing on your office/career reality. You always leave with your dignity intact.
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, "Lead Your Team to Win" is for you.
• Are you frustrated with your employees?
• Are you fed up that your team members do not take initiative?
• Do you have a fear of failure?
• Do you struggle to keep your employees motivated?
• Do you want to succeed as a leader in an organizational setting?
Maxine spent years fighting just these feelings, which is how she developed the safe space concept. It was so useful that she knew she needed to share it, which is why and how this book came to be. This book is about creating the safe environment that will give your team the room they need to flex, grow, and perform beyond your wildest expectations. Not every team is ready for the safe space right away - but this book will give you the steps you need to take to get you there.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Front Line Heroes - Battling the Business Tsunami by Developing High Performance Organizations by Bruce ...|
• Book Review: Flight To Eternity - Team Apollo Book One - Eternity Series Book One (The Eternity Series) by Christy ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.