Book: Through Faith and Grace - Helping Children Learn and Live the Teachings of A Course in Miracles by Barbara Franco Adamscategories: Book, Spirituality, Youth, Teens, Tweens, Storybook, Illustrated, Activities, Forgiveness, Miracle, Peace, Teaching Children
Barbara Franco Adamsabout this book: Grace wants nothing to do with helping out at the city's soup kitchen. "They're not like us, Mom," she protests to Faith's request for volunteering her time. But the lovingly patient mother simply asks her daughter to see with her heart. "Tell me what you see now and then again before we leave," Faith asks as Grace balks at entering The Hospitality House. Not surprisingly, Grace's transformation takes place through lessons learned from the most unsuspecting teachers at the shelter.
You and your child/grandchild will discover by reading and discussing THROUGH FAITH AND GRACE:
• That the seemingly complex teachings of A Course in Miracles can be more easily understood.
• That communication between the two of you will greatly increase as you discuss the story and engage in follow-up activities, which can be implemented into everyday life!
• That the activities reinforce numerous Common Core ELA/Literacy Standards.
Children/Youth can independently read THROUGH FAITH AND GRACE and the emerging library of THE ADVENTURES OF THE COURSE KIDS! (TM) However, the activities will be more meaningful for them if you, or another invested adult, supports them in their inquiry and learning activities.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: THROUGH FAITH AND GRACE-story, activities and song
• Book Review: Soaring As A Parent - Secrets To Being Great by Dr. Judith Rolfs|
• Book Review: Grace, Miracles, and Chocolate - Conceived by Gang Rape, Husband Murdered, Son Committed Suicide - Can God ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|