Book: Nowhere to Hide by Joan Hall Hoveycategories: Book, Mystery, Thriller, Stalker, Madman, Orphanage, Arson, Paranormal, Gothic, Romance, Psychological, Murder, Suspense
Joan Hall Hoveyabout this book: Eppie Award Winner "Nowhere to Hide" is the story of Ellen Morgan, a recent young widow, who is trying to move ahead with her life. Years before, she and her sister Gail were placed in an orphanage, products of a devastating home life. At eighteen, Ellen leaves the home, gets a job and makes a home for herself and her sister.
Now, years later, just as Gail is about to get her big break as a singer, she is murdered. Her body is discovered in her tiny New York apartment. Ellen is beside herself with grief. When she finally regains some semblance of sanity, driven by fury, she vows to track the murderer down and bring him to justice.
But the man she hunts already knows about her. He knows everything. Just like he knew about her little sister. And he bides his time.
• "...will keep readers holding their breath until the very end..." — inthelibraryreview, Melissa Parcel
• "This one is a chiller - you won't be able to put it down - guaranteed!" — Rendezvous Magazine
• "If you are looking for the suspense thriller of the year-look no further…you will find it in Nowhere To Hide..." — Jewel Dartt Midnight Scribe Reviews
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Joan Hall Hovey (more)
• Book Review: Listen to the Shadows (Night Corridor, Nowhere to Hide, Chill Waters, The Abduction of Mary Rose) by Joan ...|
• Book Review: Night Corridor by Joan Hall Hovey|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|