Book: Keeping Minds - A Seductively Sexy Story About the Human Brain by Vinal Langcategories: Book, Romance, Love, Brain, Drugs, Mystery, Psychology, Crime, Murder, Sex, Suspense Thriller
Vinal Langabout this book: The hardest part, of Keeping Minds, for me to write was...the summary.
How could I sum up a story, when you don't even know what the real story is, until you get to the end an look back?
How was I going to convey the emotion and the feelings that are going to pull you in and make you a part of story?
How could I sum up a novel full of carefully placed, twists and surprises and a plot that unfolds uniquely before you, without giving anything away?
To sum up Keeping Minds, a novel almost a year in the making, in just a few paragraphs, all while not giving anything away, was difficult and stressful to say the least. I lost a lot of sleep...but I hope you find my insomnia worth it.
Here it is, the mysteriously, vague summary of Keeping Minds.
What could trigger a chain of events that would take a couple of ordinary people on a dark, intricate journey that twists until the very suspenseful end?
A lustful, late night skinny dip. A mysterious woman's disappearance. A botched, messy robbery. An unsettling police interrogation. A cold blooded murder.
...or all of the above, perhaps?
Keeping Minds is a compelling story about the good in people and the bad in people. A consuming story about people changing and people being forced to change. An intriguing story about how the human mind can impact your perception, of the entire world.
A sexy sensual ride through the lives and minds of ordinary people being pushed into extraordinary circumstances. Keeping Minds is an intense look at how the person you are, may only be what is in your memories...and in your mind.
What readers are saying:
• "If I had to describe this novel in one word, it would be simply 'Wow!'"
• "...such a fun, intense, roller coaster ride of a story."
• "...an amazing, emotional adventure featuring well developed, multidimensional characters. I didn't just read the story I felt it!"
• "...so many unexpected twists and turns that unfold right in front of your eyes! A fantastic novel!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Vinal Lang
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Failing Minds - A Seductively Sinister Story About the Human Brain (Keeping Minds) by Vinal Lang|
• Book Review: Maximizing Brain Control - Unleash The Genius In You by Greg Frost|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|