Book: Wind in the East - An Indian Steampunk Novel in a Fantasy Alternate History (Maliha Anderson Book 4) by Steve Turnbull
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Steve Turnbullabout this book: So here I was at the fourth book in the Maliha Anderson series of books and I decided that it needed to be a full length novel, as opposed to the novellas I'd written up to that point.
And then there was the fact that, although I was writing steampunk murder mysteries, my readers were becoming very engaged with the characters. Extremely engaged.
So I had to write something that satisfied the requirements of a murder mystery, steampunk, and the expectations of my readers. Well, considering the kind of responses I've been getting, I think I succeeded:
• "This longer book was darker than the previous ones but did not disappoint. Once again I was captivated by the adventures of Miss Anderson."
• "The climactic [redacted] scene was heart-rending, because I understood why Maliha would do such a frightening thing."
• "I'm crying and screaming."
• "To me, Valentine is the stand-out character; rich and deep with believable conflict."
Of course that makes the next one even harder...
(People like the covers too.)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Steve Turnbull
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Maliha Anderson Mysteries - An Indian Steampunk Novel in a Fantasy Alternate History by Steve Turnbull|
• Book Review: Curse Breaker - Guild Assassin by Berley Kerr|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|