Book: BASIC Oracle SQL & PL/SQL NOTEBOOK - for high performance by asim chowdhurycategories: Book, PL/SQL, Oracle 12C, Performance Tuning, SQL Refactoring, PL/SQL Refactoring, Oracle Integration, Data Migration, PL/SQL Performance, SQL
asim chowdhuryabout this book: This is book for beginner of SQL & PL/SQL.
This book covers multiple versions of Oracle and the features it offers. Seeking the best approach for a challenge has not been easy in past as it required a large investment of time and effort to go through the vast amount of documentation. This 125 pages basic book facilitates that investment, by exploring and churning the vast archives of oracle documentation and producing the output in a nutshell which otherwise readers would need to spend time on.
The structure of the book is arranged in such a way that reader will go through the concepts in chapter 1 & Chapter 2 and in subsequent chapters they will learn basic Tips to deal with real life examples.
The book will teach:
• Comparative analysis of database features and their usages across Oracle versions
• Learn to derive alternate approach for a functionality in different releases of database
• Learn related concepts associated with specific challenge
• Learn to choose the best approach from the set of related concepts to achieve best result
• Familiarize yourself with all basic concepts with real life example in a nutshell
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by asim chowdhury
• Book Review: ORACLE SQL & PL/SQL Golden Diary - Refactoring, Interoperability of Versions & Integration of related ...|
• Book Review: Practical SQL by David Perry|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|