Book: SPORTS MASSAGE - In Spa therapies framework by Malini Chaudhricategories: Book, Sports Science, Alternative Therapy, Facilitated Stretches, Trigger Point Therapy, Health, Fitness, Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Spa, Healthcare, Self Improvement, Sports Massage
Malini Chaudhriabout this book: Sports Massage was required in India in 2003. I followed a post doctoral continuing education course in the US based on a speciaL research grant. This became a very interesting science for me to explore.
There were many misunderstandings in India when I returned based on the lack of professional availability in alternative therapies. Many sports and medical communities were struggling for controls, even from UK government that managed the Commonwealth.
In 2008 I managed discussions on the qualification in the HABIA (UK government) qualification. However the course manuals were difficult for Indian therapists.
In 2010 ISTE gave me Life membership to support skills development formally in this sector in India. The Knowledge Academy managed Level 3 Sports massage from Jullandhar, Punjab, and appointed me to consult in Hong Kong in 2016. However the level 3 course soft tissue practicals were similar to swedish massage.
The world was becoming more sports active and there was less time to study. this book was aimed to facilitate understanding and fast track skills development.
Whereas Sports Massage training is slow and painstaking, this course enables diagnostics and plan of care in the spa table when necessary. This book supports therapists to remain updated and take their practise further.
I have been therapist to top professionals in the world, and managed rapid recovery. This book enables clients and therapists to arrive at an understanding in the South Asian region.
Some Olympic council board manager encouraged me to participate in India, but the politics took control and matters often came to a stand still.
However, sports always triumphs in the end. this book is for a course in Eliademy, and has a strong readership.
• "Malini Chaudhri has written an excellent book here...any massage therapist who wants to work with athletes needs this in their library." — Stella
• "Malinis book has helped my grandmother who is 85 plus recover her movements in her legs and arms after a major stroke made her to weak to move." — Aditya Bajaj
• "Malini Chaudhri has written an excellent book and course., I really enjoyed the author's approach." — Anna Josephite
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Malini Chaudhri
• Book Review: Shiatsu. Skills development - In Spa therapies framework by Malini Chaudhri|
• Book Review: LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY FOR PHYSICAL THERAPISTS - Skills Development by Malini Chaudhri|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|