Book: Beyond Your Logo - 7 Brand Ideas That Matter Most For Small Business Success by Elaine Fogel
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Elaine Fogelabout this book: I wrote this book because I had read many posts and articles that fed the common misconceptions about branding. A brand is so much more than a look, colors, or a logo. It represents everything about a business, organization, or individual.
Every word, gesture, behavior, and message is part of the overall "brand impression" people get. And, every interaction along the customer journey is part of the "brand reputation" you build for success.
Here's what you'll learn in the book:
- What a brand is and why building a strong one is essential to small business success
- How to put customers at the center of every action
- Where to find low or no-cost marketing and branding help for your small business
- Why and how professionalism pays off How being nimble and quick is an advantage to small businesses
- What Small Business Social Responsibility (#SBSR) is and how to practice and benefit from it
- Why developing a small business marketing and branding strategy is important for success
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Beyond Your Logo
• Book Review: The Banner Brand - Small Business Success Comes from a Banner Brand - Build it on a Budget by Mark A. ...|
• Book Review: Breakthrough Branding - How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea into a Big Brand ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|