Book: Vampire Morsels - Short Story Collection - From the world of Amaranthine by Joleene Naylorcategories: Book, Paranormal, Horror, Urban Fantasy, Dark, Short Story Collection, Adult, Short Vampire Stories
Joleene Naylorabout this book: The Vampire morsels are a collection of 17 illustrated short stories, each written about different side characters in the Amaranthine universe. Through this expansion, you can see the Aaranthine Universe broadening and growing richer as layers of characters come together to create a multifaceted world.
• Adam's origins
• Michael and how he started working for Claudius
• Troy; it's a scary place inside his head
• Jesslynn and her quest for immortality
• Kateesha and her split with the Guild
• Velnya's wedding
• Sarah's kidnapping
• Nirel and the Carvelho sisters
• Kariss and her mother
• Herrick conducting a vampire funeral
• Elsa's and how she came to be with Claudius
• Claudius' origins,
• Bethina and her choice between two deaths,
• Benjamin and a game of poker,
• Ashton and why he turned his brother, Loren
• Arowenia's kinapping
• Alexander and the crippling truth of his immortality.
These stories are for adults. More than one includes upsetting themes, sexual encounters and bloody violence. Only the story "Alexander" is rated PG.
Should you read these before the series? That's up to you. Many of the short stories include spoilers that may or may not affect the way you view the books.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Joleene Naylor
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Bites - Ten Tales of Vampires by Rayne Hall, Douglas Kolacki, April Grey, ...|
• Book Review: Amaranthine Special Edition Vol II by Joleene Naylor|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|