Book: Dawn French Bought My Lava Lamp + other short stories by Lisbeth Foye
|5 stars, 1 review on Amazon|
Lisbeth Foyeabout this book: 7 unique and amazing short stories. It's all about fate, really...
- Lose yourself in the murderous world of London in 1899, on the eve of the new millennium.
- On her wedding day a young woman gets cold feet, her choice of action leads to disaster, and a new awakening.
- As a young lad they all told him he would come to nothing, but he followed the road of fate and found something, even he didn't know he had.
- This late in life they should be settled, be happy with what they'd achieved, but one crazy decision and they came close to losing everything.
- The protective cloak of the Whistleblowing policy allows a woman to sneakily try and destroy her best friend, but karma jumps right back in her face.
- When Thomas Cotter arrived as a new resident in South London, his gentle manners and quiet life fooled them all.
- A chance meeting for two people throws them into a whirlwind affair, and gives them both something to cling on to.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Lisbeth Foye
• Book Review: Horror Murder Life War - 5 Short Stories (Living in Eric's Shorts) by Eric Drouant|
• Book Review: Gifting and the Stick by Boyd Keisel|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|