Book: Changing Their Wolfen Heritage [A Wolfen Heritage 3] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martinecategories: Book, Wolf Shifters, Menage Romance, Cat Shifters, Wyoming Romance, Paranormal Romance, Suspense, Shape Shifter Romance
Missy Martineabout this book: Changing Their Wolfen Heritage - A Wolfen Heritage 3
Kitania is a lonely shifter that works for the National Council. She's sent to the Wind River Pack undercover as a teacher to find out everything she can on a doctor that's been experimenting on shifters for decades. She's been trained to expect trouble, but nothing in her training leaves her prepared for meeting the alpha's brothers.
Latan and Nathan are attracted to the new schoolteacher, and they've never had trouble sharing before. When they get closer, both are shocked when their wolves announce that Kitania is their mate. Wolves don't share their mates so what are the brothers going to do?
When the tables turn, and the evil doctor gets his hands on Kitania, it's up to the brothers to work together to save her life.
• 5 Teacups - "I recommend this book to anyone to read it is amazing and Missy Matine did an amazing job. You will not regret it; it will captivate you from the beginning to the end."
— Monica, Happily Ever After Reviews
• 4.5 Hearts - "It was nice seeing all the characters continue to be in each book of this series. When you start to read Changing Their Wolfen Heritage and see everyone it is like going home. I really enjoyed visiting the Wind River pack again and hope to find more stories about them in the future."
— Gabrielle, The Romance Studio
• 4 Dragons - "There was never a dull moment to be found in this spectacular read. You will find yourself quickly caught up in this passion-filled tale from start to finish."
— Nikita Steele, Veiled Secrets Reviews
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Missy Martine (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Meredith's Pride [Galactic Nuptials 3] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour ManLove) by Missy Martine|
• Book Review: Denying His Wolfen Heritage [A Wolfen Heritage 2] (Siren Publishing Classic) by Missy Martine|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|