Please recommend askDavid.com
   using these social sharing buttons:
David

Books:  

  
   

    

  book details  

  preview  

  books by David James Walker  

   

 

Book: SENIOR DATING FOR MEN (DATING ADVICE FOR SENIOR MEN Book 1) by David James Walker

Book: SENIOR DATING FOR MEN (DATING ADVICE FOR SENIOR MEN Book 1) by David James Walker

categories: Book, Dating Over 50, Sex After 50, Senior Mens Dating, Older Men Dating, Mens Dating Advice, Senior Dating




David James Walker

about this book: Are you a man over 50 who is or will be dating soon ? Have you had it up to here with all the arrogant, brainwashed by the TV women out there who think they're still in their 20's or 30's and you're going to tolerate anything ... just to get the time of day from them ? :) Well ... you've come to the right place.

This is the ONLY dating advice for guys over 50 book you'll need. I've read the rest, and they're a bunch of BS!!! This one's packed with real, down in the trenches street wisdom that will change everything.

Learn WHY 90 % of women are totally shot these days, how to avoid them, and get the other 10 % seeking YOU. Like the old Stones song : Time's On My Side ... time really IS on your side ! Most women don't age well, have baggage, and no upbringing. Men on the other hand get better with age. All you need is a wise ROADMAP.

Grab this book. You won't be sorry.


preview: read a sample from this book

what to read next: if you read and liked this book...



Learn more about this book,  Read reviews  or  Add to wish list

Read eBooks using the free Kindle Reading App


Other books by David James Walker

THE MEANING OF LIFE by David James Walker
SENIOR DATING FOR WOMEN (DATING ADVICE FOR SENIOR WOMEN Book 1) by David James Walker






This book on




Comments





Recommendations








Books:  

  
   







More Reviews

   • Book Review: SENIOR DATING FOR WOMEN (DATING ADVICE FOR SENIOR WOMEN Book 1) by David James Walker
   • Book Review: Dating Jungle - Guide - Learn The Art & Complexity Of The Dating World by Samantha Keller



  show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed


Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma