Book: Better Life - Powerful Tips on How to Thrive by Finding Your Focus on a Healthier, Wealthier, Loving, and Happier You by Arun Thaploocategories: Book, Business, Money, Thinking, Creativity, Health, Wellness, Family, Relationships, Retirement Planning, Effective Communication, Sales, Marketing, Problem Solving, Self-Help, Motivation, Management, Leadership, New Age Thinking, Self-Improvement
Arun Thaplooabout this book: Better Life is a book about dramatically improving some important aspects of our life to lead a life full of purpose and fulfilment. So much so that when it is time to leave this world, one can say with conviction that I lived my life to the fullest, despite some pitfalls here and there. This book will teach the readers how to get their lives back on track in case a detour was taken in the wrong direction, whether inadvertently or intentionally in their personal or professional lives.
You will find authoritative tips and techniques on Thinking and Creativity, Health and Wellness, Careers and Job Hunting, Family and Relationships, Financial and Retirement Planning, Effective Communication and Philanthropy. In today's fast-paced environment, people do not have too much time to read lengthy books and most of the books out there are highly focused on a particular subject. In other words, a reader might have to read dozens of books to get information on the above subjects. Furthermore, it is little harder to assimilate and remember information by reading tons of books on various subjects. Here is how this book stands out from the rest as it is a quick read book and it covers a plethora of information in fewer pages while cutting down on the fluff. This results in a better rate of information retention.
This book is a compilation of personal experiences, learning from the lives of other people and being a lifelong learner thru extensive self-study. I thought of bringing these golden nuggets in front of the readers so that they could benefit from this treasure trove. This book will be beneficial for the recent college graduates, working class and the retirees as well.
Here are some things that you will learn from this book:
1) How to stay healthy and minimize doctors' visits and hospitalization.
2) How to develop tons of energy and stay enthusiastic most of the time.
3) How to quickly develop an advanced level of creativity and think at a higher level.
4) How to take a massive leap in your career and achieve greater success in less time.
5) How to lead a post retirement life that others would just dream about.
6) How to develop a strong family bond and lifelong professional relationships.
7) How to communicate effectively at work and home.
8) How to deal with extremely difficult people and make them your life long allies.
9) How to develop the art of giving and how to derive immense emotional and mental health benefits in the process.
These are just few of the concepts that you will learn from this book. Master a few tips and techniques at a time and once they become a daily habit, keep working on the next set of tips. Gradually you will experience a profound change in your life towards a "Better Life." Remember, you only get one chance to live, so live your life to the fullest.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Arun Thaploo
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Think Well & Prosper by Steve Bareham|
• Book Review: What Makes You Tick & What Ticks You Off - How The Basic Elements of Temperament Will Lead You to a ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|