Book: Hot Mess to Mindful Mom - 40 Ways to Bring Balance, Joy, and Happiness into Your Every Day by Ali Katzcategories: Book, Non-Fiction, Parenting, Self Help, Family, Love, Relationship, Balance, Joy, Happiness, Self Improvement
Ali Katzabout this book: In Hot Mess to Mindful Mom, Ali Katz, a meditation teacher, mindfulness coach and mom of two young boys shares the ways that she literally transformed her life from a hot mess, to one filled with presence, joy and gratitude. Ali does this by holding nothing back, and sharing her struggles as well as her accomplishments with humor and grace.
In 40 bite sized chapters, Ali breaks her tips into three categories:
• Non-negotiables: things she does every day
• Add-ons: things she does as needed
• Attitude adjustments: personal changes she's made along the way that helped her to grow as a person
Don't just feel like you are making it through the days until bedtime. With Ali's help you can savor every moment of raising your kids, and not only become a better mom, but a better person too.
Topics covered include:
• Self-care and self-love
• Creating rituals
• Forgiving yourself and others
• Cultivating gratitude
• Mindful eating
• One-minute meditations
• Expanding time
Be the mom that is so together everyone else wants to know your secret. Don't wait to make these changes, and begin to see every day as a gift, not a chore. You owe it to yourself and your family to find the balance, joy, and happiness in every day. As Shubhanshu Tiwari says, "You cannot change everything around you, but you can create a better world within yourself." You have the power to create an inner landscape of peace and calm that not only makes you feel grounded and secure, but allows your whole family to as well.
Commit to creating your best life right now, and get started!
Praise for Hot Mess to Mindful Mom
• "The book, Hot Mess to Mindful Mom, is Ali Katz's gift to the tribe of moms out there that are ready to get honest/still/present/MINDFUL and really have some fun in the process. Ali shares easy practical tips that any busy mom can quickly incorporate into her daily life. Ali's difficult childhood experiences that she vulnerably shares creates a deep connection with her reader and frankly, leaves you with the feeling, "If Ali can overcome all that she has to enjoy her life, I can achieve it too". Hot Mess to Mindful mom will inspire you to face your childhood wounds with the help of meditation and mindfulness over Ambien and Xanax. This is a must read for moms on the path to mindfulness and more joy." — Randi Rubenstien, Life and Parenting Coach
• "Hot Mess To Mindful Mama will make you say 'I thought I was the only one.' and leave you feeling like you've gained a BFF!" — Emily A.
• "I'm not usually a fan of traditional self-help books, but "Hot Mess to Mindful Mom" had me laughing and sympathizing with the author from chapter one. This is one of the first books I've read on mindfulness and gratitude that's willing to admit just how hard it can be to be thankful and happy when surrounded by chaos. Katz is funny, real, and relatable, providing practical (and actually achievable) advice on how to let go and enjoy life, even on the days it doesn't seem very enjoyable."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video 1: Learn Your Yums and Your Yucks!
Video 2: Something for YOU!
• Book Review: Time For Me - From Stressed-Out Mom to Joy Magnet in 3 Simple Steps by Dr. Shannon South|
• Book Review: Road of Happiness - Finding Joy in Life's Journey by Jill R Seely|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|