Book: Gorgeously Full Fat - Live like you love yourself by Sarah Clarkcategories: Book, Weight Loss, Diets, Self Aceptance, Positive Body Image, Positive Image, Fashion, Media, Size Acceptance, Culture, Weight, Self Help
Sarah Clarkabout this book: I write a blog - also called Gorgeously Full Fat, about the trials and tribulations, positives and negatives of being a curvy woman. I decided one day to start writing my story, people loved it, and I carried on in the book, adding more detail, other people's experiences, lots of 80s and 90s popular culture references and some self-help ideas to kick off the dieting mentality for good.
I was 135 pounds or so when I started dieting. When I stopped I was over 200. Still think dieting works? I don't.
I spoke to women all over the world who had similar experiences as I did and who came to the same conclusion; dieting sucks and learning to love yourself does your body way more good than permanently hating it! This book illustrates the way dieting gets into our brains at a young age, how we get obsessed, how it can't ever really work except for a lucky and very determined few, and how to feel great about yourself whatever your size.
I debunk the myths that men don't fancy fat women (wanna bet?) with my dating post-divorce stories, and hopefully leave people of all sizes with the feeling that it's OK to be who they are.
• "I'm giving this book a full fat five stars, and recommend it to anyone who is fed up of trying to be someone they're not, particularly when it comes to the vicious cycle of trying to lose weight!" — Amazon Review
• "The final take out is brilliantly uplifting and the whole thing should be read by everyone!" — Amazon Review
• "We need more books like this one. It's one I will be keeping on my Kindle to read again and again!" — Amazon Review
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Sarah Clark
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: 5 Gears Diet - Learn how to drive your body by Diana Artene|
• Book Review: The 7-Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan - 35 Delicious Low Carb Recipes For Weight Loss Motivation - Volume 3 ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|