Book: The Success Factor by Renato Amarena
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Renato Amarenaabout this book: The Success Factor is all about helping individuals achieve their goals - personal and/or professional. The book offers several simple strategies to help the reader get and stay motivated, write down their goals, create their step by step action plan, and also addresses procrastination, negative thinking, and time management issues. The book teaches by example, and is also shot, fun, and easy to read.
• "I usually consider myself a skeptic when it comes to self-help books but after reading Renato's book I must say I was impressed! The subject matter is well written in a fun style that holds your interest."
• "Renato, "The Success Factor" is a success! I will order at least three copies as gifts; I've talked to a number of people who are interested in reading it."
• "The Success Factor was a quick and fun read! The author's energetic personality shines through on every page."
• "This is a fantastic book! NOT only for adults, but also young adults -- teenagers! The importance of goal setting starts Freshman year (if not before) for scholarships and choosing colleges."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video 1: The Success Factor by Renato Amarena
Video 2: The Success Factor by Renato Amarena
• Book Review: 10 Stacks To Success - How to Achieve Success One Goal at a Time by Jerome Jay Isip|
• Book Review: Your Millionaire Attitude - Adversity to Success [True Story] by Pam G Brossman|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|