Book Review: Miracles Within - where science and faith merge by Ben Rafficategories: Book, Self Help, Spirituality, Self Improvement, Non Fiction, Inspirational, Health, Wellbeing, Pain Relief, Healing, Transformation, Spontaneous Remission, Self Healing
Ben Raffiabout this book: • Effective easy to use tools to heal mind, body and life.
• As I looked for effective ways to heal myself and my life where medicine failed.
• Anyone who is yearning to heal their life and themselves and have lost hope that there is a solution and there is a higher power beyond us that we can create miracles through it.
• In meditation and channeling from the higher self.
• That there is light, hope and calm after the dark clouds lift off after a storm.
• The never ending editing process.
• I learned that i was able to do something beyond my wildest imagination.
• When we hear the word "miracle" we think of it as either a myth or a mystical term far fetched. Only when one is open minded and learns that there is a system to all there is and if we learn how to tap into it we can amaze ourselves and realize there there is more to life than meets the eyes. I Invite you to explore for yourself and not take my word for it, you have is nothing to lose and everything to gain from it, its always great to hear some more miracle stories like the ones mentioned in my book "Miracles Within".
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
A great self help bookgreat tools for self help and self healing no bs all facts and proven techniques. It helps to understand spirituality and enhances ones faith, it also gives you hope when one might have given up in not being able to over come issues like health and emotional problems.
Video 1: Energy healing
Video 2: What is healing?
• Book Review: Give Back the Pain - Emotional Healing through Source Completion Therapy by Robert Bleck|
• Book Review: HEALING FOODS - Practical Guide to the Health Benefits and Medicinal Properties of Food by Naya Lizardo|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|