Book: DOPPELGÄNGER by Shawn Sterncategories: Book, Thriller, Suspense, Comic Book, Action Adventure, Fantasy, Philosophy, Doppelgänger, Science Fiction
Shawn Sternabout this book: "When performed correctly, there is little difference between science and magic."
Shane Fisher is your average joe. But all of that is about to change when he is mistaken for one of the thieves of a bank robbery and his ordinary life is turned upside down. Shane finds himself propelled into a dark dangerous world, where he must race to discover the truth about himself and a reality he never knew existed. With the help of a mysterious stranger, Shane discovers that he possesses powers and abilities far beyond his wildest imagination.
DOPPELGÄNGER, the debut novel by Shawn Stern, is a science fiction novel that combines many elements that are outside of the typical science fiction story. It blends the genres of sci-fi, philosophy, humor, and crime thriller into a cohesive fun-filled ride. This novel opens the door to a world we have always lived in but have never really seen. It's created in the conflict between our desires and fears.
• "This is a fast-paced science fiction mystery with a lot of dramatic action and neck-hair shivers."
— A.A. Attanasio, best-selling author, RADIX, WYVERN
• "This book is so very well written and I really could see this turned into a movie."
— Canadian Book Addict
• "If you're up for an adventurous thriller, then this book is for you. I rate this book a five-star read."
— Tracey Lampley, Book Mistress Blog
• "The suspense in this novel grabs you from the very beginning and keeps you turning the pages to the very end."
— Julia Cooper
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Double Bind (Raymond Bridges) by Seb Kirby|
• Book Review: Dangerous Perceptions - The Road To Nowhere by Stuart Murray|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|